Fellowship Men’s Ministry Mission Statement:
Fellowship Men’s Ministry invites other men to join in God’s story, equipping them and walking with them to become disciples of Jesus Christ.
Our Goals for this ministry year:
- To foster closer relationships with God and each other
- By providing equipping classes for the development of Biblical manhood.
- By providing opportunity and encouragement to engage with one another at a Proverbs 27:17 level and beyond.
- By partnering with home church leadership to encourage this level of engagement within home churches.
- To encourage and equip men to be actively engaged in disciple-making relationships
- By emphasizing the importance of and call to disciple making
- By emphasizing the priority of discipleship of our children
- By providing practical discipleship teaching at Saturday morning breakfasts.
- Through example.
- To mobilize people to meet the physical needs of members of the church and community
- By developing a structure through which needs can be communicated and matched to people who can meet them.
- By investigating the feasibility of creating a disaster response team.
2017 Men’s Ministry Schedule
Contact Andy Chouinard at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on any upcoming Men’s Ministry events or ways to connect with Fellowship’s Men’s Ministry.
Stepping Up Small Group Study | Tuesdays, 6:30pm – 8:15pm | July 11 – October 3 | Here at Fellowship | REGISTER online HERE or at the Connection Center | Cost: $15 for a workbook | Contact Andy Chouinard for questions or more information.
Join with other men this summer through a 10-week study of Stepping Up: A Call to Courageous Manhood. This is a great opportunity to connect with other Fellowship men (or even invite a guy you know who is on the fringe) as we study and challenge each other embrace biblical manhood. Study will meet for ten weeks here at Fellowship (we’ll break for six weeks between August and September for school start up).
Father & Son Campout | Friday, September 22 – Saturday, September 23, 2018 | More information coming soon! | Contact Andy Chouinard for questions or more information.
Father & Daughter Dance | Saturday, February 10, 2018 | More information coming soon! | Contact Andy Chouinard for questions or more information.
Men’s Muster | Friday, April 20 – Sunday, April 22, 2018 | More information coming soon! | Contact Andy Chouinard for questions or more information.
Come and get away with other men in a meaningful way as we refuel and reconnect with God, as well as encourage and challenge each other to grow into the men that God has called us to be.