Fellowship Men’s Ministry Mission Statement:
Fellowship Men’s Ministry invites other men to join in God’s story, equipping them and walking with them to become disciples of Jesus Christ. ministry year:
- To foster closer relationships with God and each other
- By providing equipping classes for the development of Biblical manhood.
- By providing opportunity and encouragement to engage with one another at a Prov 27:17 level and beyond.
- By partnering with home church leadership to encourage this level of engagement within home churches.
- To encourage and equip men to be actively engaged in disciple-making relationships
- By emphasizing the importance of and call to disciple making
- By emphasizing the priority of discipleship of our children
- By providing practical discipleship teaching at Saturday morning breakfasts.
- Through example.
- To mobilize people to meet the physical needs of members of the church and community
- By developing a structure through which needs can be communicated and matched to people who can meet them.
- By investigating the feasibility of creating a disaster response team.
2017 Men’s Ministry Schedule:
Check back soon for more information on ways to connect with Men’s ministry and upcoming studies or events!