Fellowship Men’s Ministry Mission Statement:
Fellowship Men’s Ministry invites other men to join in God’s story, equipping them and walking with them to become disciples of Jesus Christ.
Our Goals for this ministry year:
- To foster closer relationships with God and each other
- By providing equipping classes for the development of Biblical manhood.
- By providing opportunity and encouragement to engage with one another at a Proverbs 27:17 level and beyond.
- By partnering with home church leadership to encourage this level of engagement within home churches.
- To encourage and equip men to be actively engaged in disciple-making relationships
- By emphasizing the importance of and call to disciple making
- By emphasizing the priority of discipleship of our children
- By providing practical discipleship teaching at Saturday morning breakfasts.
- Through example.
- To mobilize people to meet the physical needs of members of the church and community
- By developing a structure through which needs can be communicated and matched to people who can meet them.
- By investigating the feasibility of creating a disaster response team.
2017 Men’s Ministry Schedule
Contact Andy Chouinard at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on any upcoming Men’s Ministry events or ways to connect with Fellowship’s Men’s Ministry.
Mens Father & Son Campout | REGISTER Here | Dates: Friday, September 22 – Saturday, September 23 | Time: Friday, 5:30 PM – Saturday, 1:00 PM | Location: Gus Blass Boy scout Camp, Damascus, Arkansas | Questions: Andy Chouinard
Dads, mark your calendars for our upcoming Father & Son Campout, at Gus Blass Boy scout Camp, September 22-23. This is a great opportunity to engage with your son in an intentional setting, to teach life skills, have some fun, and draw closer to the Lord together. Deadline to register is September 17. Cost: $5 per person.
Father & Daughter Dance | Saturday, February 10, 2018 | More information coming soon! | Contact Andy Chouinard for questions or more information.
Men’s Muster | Friday, April 20 – Sunday, April 22, 2018 | More information coming soon! | Contact Andy Chouinard for questions or more information.
Come and get away with other men in a meaningful way as we refuel and reconnect with God, as well as encourage and challenge each other to grow into the men that God has called us to be.