Song of Solomon
Legacy of Love (8:8-14)
Purity: Raising a generation to value purity takes intentionality. (8:8-11)
• The protection of the family. (8:8-9)
• The participation of the bride. (8:10-11)
Exclusivity: The choice to remain pure and faithful is yours and yours alone. (8:12-14)
• The choice is yours. (8:12)
• The commitment is intentional love for a lifetime. (8:13-14)
True love overcomes troubled times
and grows together to the very end.
- Monday: Ephesians 5:25-33
- Tuesday: 1 Corinthians 13:1-13
- Wednesday: Galatians 5:22-23
- Thursday: Ephesians 2:1-10
- Friday: Ephesians 3:16-18
Next Steps from Today’s Message
- I will be intentional with my children as it pertains to their relationship with Christ and purity.
- I will invest in my spouse this week by ________________.
Home Church Questions
- Seriously consider if you need to have some important conversations with your spouse about issues raised in the message before you attend Home Church.
- Read Song of Solomon 8:8-14.
- Is there anything that stood out as important, new, challenging, or helpful from the message?
- What have you/will you do for your kids to help them choose God’s best in terms of purity until marriage?
- How do we cultivate our marriage to be a place where both husband and wife can grow and flourish?
- How do we keep the home fire burning?
- What has changed in your marriage (or your perspective) in light of our 11 weeks spent on marriage and the Song of Songs?
New to Fellowship? // We’re so glad you’re here today // Inside the bulletin you will find a Connection Card // Please fill it out and bring it to the Connection Center in the atrium // We will give you a welcome gift and answer any questions about the different ministries here at Fellowship.
Men’s Muster // Men, mark your calendars for April 8-10, and join us at the Men’s Muster @ Shepherd of the Ozarks // Registration at www.fellowshipconway.org/2016muster.
Spring Work Day // March 19, 8-1:00 p.m. lunch provided // Serve alongside your “Fellowship Family” to prepare the campus for everyone who will walk through our doors Easter morning // There are jobs for everyone, every age // Email Shane at email@example.com to reserve a spot.
Crucifixion Dinner // Friday, March 25, 6:30 p.m. // Join us as we participate in Good Friday through the Crucifixion Dinner // Child care for ages 6 and under – RSVP to Shann@conwaycorp.net.
April Bible Study // ”I’M CURIOUS…” A Biblical Model for Engaging Relationally // April 3, 10, 17 at 10:45 a.m. // A deeper look into the pattern of Jesus’ interactions with individuals to learn how to positively engage with others right where they are.
Youth Mission Yard Sale // April 2 from 7-1:00 p.m. // FSM will be having a missions yard sale to raise money for both the Mission Arlington & Czech Republic mission trips // Donation of yard sale items are needed and will be accepted from Monday, March 28 – Friday, April 1, 8:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Fellowship 101 // New to Fellowship? Join us Sunday, April 17 (session 1) and April 24 (session 2) 9:00 a.m. in the Library (located on the second floor) You will learn about our ministries, priorities, and how the Lord is leading at Fellowship.
2016 Tacos4Life MobilePack // April 13-16, 2016, at Fellowship Conway // Public registrations for packing sessions open Monday, March 14, at T4LMobilePack.com.
2016 Easter Offering // Join us as we help change lives in Conway through helping build the new Renewal Ranch Restoration Center and investing in Noe Christian School in the Czech Republic // We’ll collect this special offering on Easter Sunday, March 27.
July 1 – March 6, 2016
Weekly Budget Needs $21,577
Giving for 02/28/16 20,533
Giving for 03/06/16 21,729
Year to Date Needed 775,388
Year to Date Giving 797,747
Over (Under) Budget 22,359