Standards for the Priests and People
For Teaching Slides, click here
Introduction: Spiritual Leadership – Then and Now
Example: Spiritual Leaders must lead a life of visible faith (Leviticus 21:1-15)
• Spiritual leaders face death with faith (21:1-6; 10-12).
• Spiritual leaders live life with faithfulness (20:7-8; 13-15).
Qualification: Spiritual Leaders must lead a life of visible faith (Leviticus 21:16-24)
• The Old Standard: Physical health in anticipation of heaven (21:16-24).
• The New Standard: Spiritual health in anticipation of heaven (1 Tim. 3:1-13).
Diligence: Spiritual Leaders must remain pure to serve (Leviticus 22:1-16)
• Spiritual leaders made every effort to remain pure (22:1-9).
• Spiritual leaders are given provision from the congregation’s worship (22:10-16).
Worship: The faithful approach God with acceptable sacrifices (Leviticus 22:17-33)
• Faithful worshippers give God their best (22:17-28).
• Faithful worshippers sacrifice to God alone who sanctifies them (22:29-33).
Qualified spiritual leaders and worshippers
are examples of faith and purity
and experience the gracious provision of the Lord.
- Monday: Psalm 15
- Tuesday: 1 Timothy 3:1-13
- Wednesday: 2 Corinthians 8
- Thursday: 2 Corinthians 9
- Friday: Leviticus 23:1-3
Next Steps from Today’s Message
- I will aspire to spiritual leadership where God has called me.
- I will worship with clean hands and a pure heart.
- I will offer my best to the Lord because He is worthy.
New to Fellowship? We’re so glad you’re here today. Inside the bulletin you will find a Connection Card. Please fill it out and bring it to the Connection Center in the atrium where you will receive a welcome gift as well as answers to any questions you may have about the different ministries here at Fellowship. You can also send us a message at any time by clicking here. One of our staff would love to connect with you to help with any questions you have.
Father’s Day Slide Show We’ll celebrate ad honor our fathers with a special slideshow on Sunday, July 18 during both services. Monday, June 12 is the last day to send one photo per family to Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Automate the Important Fellowship’s mission and ministry is dependent on God’s provision and is primarily accomplished through the faithful giving of the Fellowship family. Would you consider “automating the important” and signing up for recurring giving or Bank Draft EFT to continue faithfully supporting the mission and ministries of Fellowship this summer? You can find more information on how to set up recurring giving and on the bulletin insert or by clicking here.
The GO Store’s Summer Garage Sale Fundraiser The Go Store‘s annual garage sale fundraiser is Friday, June 30 and Saturday, July 1, 7:00am here at Fellowship. Donations of any items or your time to receive donated items during the week of June 26 – June 29 is appreciated, as well as helping with the sale Friday, June 30 and Saturday, July 1. Contact Erica Cason at email@example.com if you can help!
• Stepping Up Small Group Study This 10-week study starts Tuesday, July 11, 6:30pm and will help teach and challenge men to embrace biblical manhood.
• Men’s Breakfast Saturday, July 8, 8am. Join us as we sharpen and encourage each other over a great breakfast. This is a great chance to come and learn more about Fellowship’s Men’s Ministry, vision, and how you can get plugged in.
Value Your Marriage Workshop | Saturday, June 17, 8-4pm | Whether you’ve been married for just a short while or several years, this workshop will offer you and your spouse the chance to gain practical insight and guidance together and uncover internal values that motivate decisions and actions in your marriage. To sign up or learn more about the class, visit cathyleecoaching.com.
The Fellowship App makes it easy to access sermon and teaching resources, sign up for or view upcoming events on the church calendar, or submit a prayer request — all from your fingertips! You can also use the app to find sermon slides and the digital bulletin on Sunday morning, or to access your giving history through your InFellowship account. Download the App by clicking here.
Weekly Budget Needs $23,033
Giving for Week Ending 05/28/17 $18,456
Giving for Week Ending 06/04/17 $28,043
Year to Date Needed $1,128,620
Year to Date Giving $1,187,255
Over (Under) Budget $58,635