Giving Our First
Sermon Slides click HERE
The Festival of Firstfruits (Leviticus 23:9-14)
• Dependence: Faithful disciples express their dependence on God by giving him the first portion of their income
• Dedication: Faithful disciples bring their offerings to the Lord as a part of their worship and devotion (23:12-13).
• Demonstration: Faithful disciples demonstrate by the priorities of their lives that God will meet their needs (23:14).
The Fulfillment of Firstfruits (1 Corinthians 15:20-23)
• Principle: Christ is the Firstfruit of resurrection in anticipation of the believer’s resurrection (1 Cor. 15:20-23).
God’s people regularly demonstrate
their dedication and dependence
by presenting the first of their income to the Lord.
Monday: 1 Corinthians 15:1-19
- Tuesday: 1 Corinthians 15:20-34
- Wednesday: 1 Corinthians 15:35-49
- Thursday: 1 Corinthians 15:50-58
- Friday: Revelation 14:1-4
Next Steps from Today’s Message
- I will bring my offerings to the Lord in appreciation for His provision.
- I will renew my hope in the resurrection life to come.
New to Fellowship? We’re so glad you’re here today. Inside the bulletin you will find a Connection Card. Please fill it out and bring it to the Connection Center in the atrium where you will receive a welcome gift, as well as answers to any questions you may have about the different ministries here at Fellowship. You can also send us a message at any time by clicking here. One of our staff would love to connect with you to help with any questions you have.
• Men’s Breakfast Next Saturday, July 8, 8am. Join us as we sharpen and encourage each other over a great breakfast! This is a great chance to come and learn more about Fellowship’s Men’s Ministry, vision, and how you can get plugged in with other men here at Fellowship.
• Stepping Up Small Group Study This 10-week study starts Tuesday, July 11, 6:30pm and will help teach and challenge men to embrace biblical manhood in their families, marriages, careers, and relationships. Cost for workbook is $15. Sign here or at the Connection Center.
Girlfriends Progressive Dinner Great food and even better company – Join other women for a Progressive Dinner, Wednesday, July 26, 6-8:30 p.m. in the Jefferson Place subdivision. Cost is a minimum donation of $2 and will go to benefit the Bethlehem House Ministry. Childcare available upon request. Sign up at Sign up here or at the Connection Center. Contact Charlotte Strickland at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or more information.
IFO Host Families Needed International Friendship Outreach is looking for American families who can welcome and host international students for August 10 – 13. This is an incredible opportunity to leave missional fingerprints from right here in Conway. Families who are interested can contact Miseon at email@example.com or 501-205-9207.
Downline Discipleship Institute Want to make disciples but not sure how, or what truth to invest in them? Downline partners with Fellowship, and other local churches, to equip Christ followers with the vision and tools needed for a lifetime of discipleship. Applications are now being accepted for the 2017-18 class which starts Aug. 17. Apply at downlineconway.com or contact Chris Kear at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit a Prayer Request Our staff, elders, and prayer teams would love to be praying for and with you! You can use the Connection Card to submit a prayer request on Sunday morning, or ask for prayer at anytime through the Fellowship App or our website by clicking here.
Easy Giving for Faithful Stewardship | Fellowship’s mission and ministry is dependent on God’s provision and is primarily accomplished through the faithful giving of the Fellowship family. Your giving is both an act of worship and a discipline of stewardship. There are several convenient ways available for you to respond in worship with your giving:
- Sunday Morning Offering: You can give via check, cash, or with one of the available envelopes, and place it in the offering basket or boxes during our Sunday morning Worship service.
- Online or on the Fellowship App: click here to set up recurring giving or make a one-time gift.
- Bank Draft EFT: Very simple to set up and manage with no fees to Fellowship. EFT drafts can be set up for the 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th of the month. Email Lesta Eberhard at email@example.com and let her know the amount, start date, and frequency of your gift, as well as a scanned copy of a voided check.
Weekly Budget Needs $23,033
Giving for Week Ending 06/18/17 $20,906
Giving for Week Ending 06/25/17 $25,658
Year to Date Needed $1,184,593
Year to Date Giving $1,262,014
Over (Under) Budget $77,421